Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Winter Without Work? Leave...

As winter falls upon the weak and weary expats of Patagonia work is scarce if not impossible to find...well, at least for a gringo.  So, what is a gringo to do?  Leave.  I've never been much of a skiier nor do I care for winter.  In fact, if I could follow the Summer year around that is precisely what I would do with the occasional Spring and Fall mixed in just to keep things interesting.

With that in mind, I believe I will head to the States to put some dollars in my pocket.  In the meantime, my business partner and I can meet and discuss the purchase of land and the construction of of Patagonia Distillery.

I'll be back when it's cold up North and warm down South.....  Stand by for more as I will be blogging from time to time from the States until I return.

2 comments: